Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1st

Ah, a new month and a new week.  We're now into week eight and so far every single thing I've read has correctly projected the path of Susana's pregnancy.  There have been cravings, mood swings, big boobs, and a little belly.  We are also two days away from the ultrasound.  I've been looking up ultrasound pictures over the last week.  The first one I looked at turned out to be for twins.  The second, for triplets.  The third went back to twins.  Just when it started to feel like an omen I started looking at various pictures and videos and finally hit a string of single baby stuff.  Basically we're looking for one thing on Friday: a heartbeat.  We should be able to see or hear it.  Fingers crossed in a wait-and-see pattern.  If there are two I'm going to need a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment